It doesn’t matter if you have stubble or a thick one.
It doesn’t matter if you’re just starting it or you have grown it for years.
All that matters is you’ve joined the cause.
And here are the steps to participate.
You can join in two ways:
REGISTER AS AN ACTIVE PARTICIPANT
- Using your mail, register as an active participant by uploading a photo of your beard or mustache.
- Stop shaving, share a new photo every week to show your progress and win the people’s votes, and raise donations.
- The picture doesn’t have to be professional. You can just snap a selfie.
REGISTER AS A BENEFACTOR
- You don’t need to grow a beard or mustache to help the cause. Register and buy а bundle of 5, 10, 25, or more points.
- This allows you to vote for your favorite participant in the IT Beards race.
- Your bought bundle votes will directly go to the WIN OVER CANCER Foundation.
- Share the cause with your friends to raise more donations.
Rules for participants
Congrats! You are already a part of the bearded IT men community! The steps you have to follow from now on are pretty simple:
Rule 1 – Do not shave your beard/mustache. Only a little trimming/styling is allowed.
Rule 2 – Show off your progress each week by uploading a photo for the respective period. One photo a week is enough.
Rule 3 – Repeat step 2 until the 30th of November when you can finally shave. (Or not!)
Vote & Donate as benefactor
You vote by buying bundles of points for a chosen sum.
Еаch bought bundle directly goes to the WIN OVER CANCER Foundation.
Step 1 – Buy points bundle- 5, 10, 25, 60, 100, 250 or 500 points
Step 2 – Choose the photo of your favorite participant.
Step 3 – Look through his gallery and press “Vote”.
Good job! Your vote has just turned into a donation! It is as simple as that!
Did you like the feeling? Continue voting generously until the end of the day on 30th of November 2020.